Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
ddcrawford Honor Student
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Ralink Bluetooth PCIe Adapter has a driver problem

Pavilion Sleekbook 15-b199wm
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

My Bluetooth is not working on this laptop.  

When I tried to troubleshoot it I got this message:

"There is a problem with the driver for Ralink Bluetooth PCIe Adapter. Reinstalling the driver might fix this problem." When I click "Apply this fix" I get this message:

"Troubleshooting was unable to automatically fix all of the issues found

Ralink Bluetooth PCIe Adapter has a driver problem Not Fixed"

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES
Provost Provost
Provost
71772 8667 18662
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

I can't find your machine actually. Did you upgrade/downgrade it ? Please try the following driver:

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp64001-64500/sp64041.exe

Hope this works

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
0 Kudos
ddcrawford Honor Student
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

After looking at my post I understand why you can't find it.  I mistyped that, it should be Pavilion Sleekbook 15-b119wm, sorry about that.  I will hold off trying the driver until I get further direction just in case.

Thanks!

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation