Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
retr0 Honor Student
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 31 of 33
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Ralink RT3290 802.11bgn driver for windows 8.1

I know that i shoul be posting something of help but anyone facing tis issue should consider changing the WiFi adapter.

As for me, as soon as I can manage, I will be buying a new laptop. if you need reliability in a machine, never go for HP.

0 Kudos
phobicfool Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 32 of 33
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Did it work? im also facing the same issue. I took my laptop "hp envy m6 1214tx" to a computer shop and they said its because over the time the wifi card looses its efficiency and struggles to find the network. IS that so?? Im actually surprised.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
PCuser13 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 33 of 33
Flag Post
HP Recommended

was this ever resolved?

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation