cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Div44
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Re: ENVY m6-1178sa Broken screen hinge help

HP Recommended
HP ENVY m6-1178sa
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Right hinge of my envy m6 is broken in a way that the two side covers of my lid separate when I close the lid. It's the same problem as requested by many others. I rely on my laptop for my work and cannot afford to send it for repair for a week. Any help would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Omar-E
Retired
Retired
10,015 6,596 119 423
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Div44

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details). If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I Work for HP
HitATree
Level 3
41 37 0 15
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have the aame problem, don't worry HP seem totally unwilling to help repair this problem for free.

HP must stand for Hinge Problem.

#HpHingeGate

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation