Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Jos_Vroon Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Re: HP Pavilion x2 - 10-n101nx (ENERGY STAR) stylus

I use the exact same model as shown here on the website

http://store.hp.com/us/en/mdp/Laptops/pavilion-x2-10-344524--1#Tab=features

Now does the stylus pen work on that model? I cannot find any information regarding the stylus and this model tablet

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES
Provost Provost
Provost
45640 4311 10956
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The link that you provided does not show what the complete product name or product numbers is.

Without that information, I will be unable to help you.

Log into Windows. Hold Fn key and tap the Esc key. Wait for the system information window to appear. Post the complete product number. 

Click on the Thumbs up to say thanks .
If your problem is solved or question answered by my post, please click the Accepted Solution button in that post.

0 Kudos
Jos_Vroon Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Log into Windows. Hold Fn key and tap the Esc key. Wait for the system information window to appear. Post the complete product number. 

[that issent working so used the provided HP help function. That also shows me type etc.]

serialnr.  (removed content)

P.nr. T9Q08EA#ABH

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation