cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
ChrisApex
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Re: HP Specter X360 Thunderbolt 3 dock station

HP Recommended

Thought I'd add to the conversation here.  

I purchased this dock https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01FKTZLBS/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 about 4 days ago the same day I got my new Spectrex360 13-ac0XX.

Works well, I have it pumping out to three monitors.  It charges, uses only 1 USB-C port, and allows for 1 4K display.  No lag, sometimes some screen flicker.

Occasionally, when resuming from SLEEP mode monitor orinetation will be scrambled; middle monitor will be OFF and only two sides will be working.

Does the HP Elite TB3 dock allow for waking via the external keyboard or mouse when docked?   I cannot wake mine via mouse or keyboard, making it very frustrating to have to keep opening up the laptop, pressing a key, then closing it again on my workstation each time I Wish to wake it.

Any suggestions?  Already tried tickboxing "allow this device to wake the computer" in device manager.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation