cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
Prajwal6898 Honor Student
Honor Student
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Re: HP laptop asking for administration password?!

you save my life, from some days i experience the same problem but that is not always, it happens few times when i try to start PC, but as the time goes on the problem becomes very serious and that time it always stucks in boot asking for password, i search a lot but that time my error code was different so i can,t get any solution but today i see that now my error code has been changed,then i again google and also try to recover from bios-pw.org password generator but no luck, and magically i found this thread after so many googling,and the second password you provided is worked for me, huge thanks a lot to you and also the person who started this thread. Peoples are Osmm...

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation