Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
benmroz3 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Re: How can I get a Pavilion dv6t-7000 Speaker Mesh Sticker?

So I have the same issue with 3 dv6t-7200 laptops.

I went to HP site and the sticker is $191.70 each.    I am seriously confused and pissed if this is just for the sticker.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES
Retired
Retired
14461 711 1899
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @benmroz3,

Welcome to the HP Forum! :)  It is a terrific place to find answers and tips! For you to have the best experience on the HP forum, I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide. First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More

I understand that you are looking to replace the  mesh that covers the display speakers. You did locate one on the HP website but it was 191.70. Here is the HP ENVY dv6 Notebook PC Maintenance and Service Guide. When I checked the manual the part number is for the display screw kit which includes the mesh cover. The part number is 682093-001 and when I checked the HP Parts store, the price is as you stated $191.70. You can contact HP Support to see if they can order the part and provide you the price or answer any questions you may have.  Contact HP Support  Fill out the online form and follow the prompts. You could also try a web search with the part number to locate one.

Please let me know if this resolves the issue by marking this post as "Accept as Solution".  To simply say thanks, click the Thumbs Up” below!  :)  If you require further assistance let me know and I will gladly do all I can to help.

Sparkles1

0 Kudos
eltoddo Honor Student
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Why are the sticker and some screws so expensive?

0 Kudos
Retired
Retired
14461 711 1899
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

H i@eltoddo,

Welcome to the HP Forum! 

I cannot speculate on why the prices are what they are. I can only provide the information that I have. 

If this post helps you to resolve the issue, please pay it forward by clicking "Accept as Solution", to the right of the Thumbs up icon. You can click the Thumbs Up Icon” to show gratitude! :)

Sparkles1

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation