Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
jabberi206 Honor Student
Honor Student
4 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Re: How to Enable Intel Virtualization Technology (vt-x) on HP Pavilion 23-b026in All-in-One Desktop

what about hp probook 6560b i3     intell hd3000    help please 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY
Dean Dean
Dean
8136 651 2912
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Re: How to Enable Intel Virtualization Technology (vt-x) on HP Pavilion 23-b026in All-in-One Desktop

Hello,

Welcome to the HP Support forum. Thank you for posting.

Should be somewhere in the BIOS (usually advanced options) . Restart the PC and boot into the BIOS. Have a look at this example for business class machines >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78haP9tJr1w

Some processors may not support the VT-X technology. I have no personal experience with your model but I do believe your PC should support it from what I read.

**** Don't hesitate to hit the THUMB-UP+ button below to say THANKS or show appreciation
**** Mark this post as an ACCEPTED SOLUTION if it helps **** Thanks !

I am not employed by HP Inc. **** I express personal opinion only. **** HP Expert **** I work in IT and cyber security
In this video you can enable or disable Intel Virtual Technology(VT-x) easily. Feel free to like share and subscribe. Thank You :-) NB: Sorry for the bad quality.
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation