Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
zac_kerry Honor Student
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Re: How to Remove BIOS password for hp probook 4420s? help please

hp probook 4420s
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Jst some few weeks ago i order a hp 4420s laptop from eBay everThing Working fine, finally one day while i install virtual box and setup a virtual machine and error occur as my virtualization is not enable In the hardware i turn off the laptop and try entering bios settings i saw that its asking me bios password... i try contecting the sellers to get me the password bt no positive replay... i even thouT of reselling it to some of my frnd bt evertym i turn on the lap i feel very confortable using it only In some few days i hv been vry attach to this lap n tryng To forget abt reselling it.... i hv tried many possiblities to remove or reset the bios password bt its still not working... I really need help From any1 in some few options

1. Is dr a bios reset solution for hp probook 4420s?
2. Can i flash the bios without the password?
3. Should i contact hp support ? If yes how much money it will cost me n their contact no. Please..
Please some1 please help me fast resolve the solution God will bless you... plz replay me and snd me an email too... my email: [Personal Information Removed]

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation