cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
declanick
4 1 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Re: Hp bios password help to reset

HP Recommended

Can I ask how you come up with the correct hex combo to come with an override/main password to reset the bios passwords completely? I never gave you anything other than the system disabled [i #######] code so it has to be a decide if one degree or another and prior to my posting I had reflashed the bios.. of which I had received a different disabled code prior to reflashing and finally posting asking for help. I had attempted every windows bios / cmos / password bypass solution and suggestion I could find to reset my forgotten password prior to asking for help as well.. with no success and even entered probably 50 different master passwords( all of which I tried twice ... once without holding the control key down and with holding the control key down and hitting enter... yet nothing worked it seemed.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation