cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Re: New laptop stopped working

HP Recommended
HP Probook 450 G4
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

I recently bought this laptop for my work from Newegg. Within 7 days of use, it stopped working completely. When I try to turn it on, the keyboard backlights light up and power button lights up, screen remains black. after abou a minute, the fan turns on and would stay "on" unless I turn it off by pressing the power buttong for more than 5 seconds or so. I tried to return it to Newegg, but since I had thrown the retail box (look at my confidence in HP), they returned the laptop back to me and advised to contact you directly. 

The product ID# Z2A93UT#ABA.

Please help me as to how to get this fixed or how to return to HP? I am really surprised by the fact that the laptop did not even work 7 days before it died on me!!

Thanks

kiran

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 17
Level 17
44,714 38,171 3,354 14,106
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Call  800-334-5144

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the Thumbs-Up button as a way to say Thanks!***

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation