Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
janderson1027 Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Re: Spectre x360 Battery Life and heat

I just bought the Spectre 360 and am having the same overheating issues as above.  One of the main reasons for the purchase was the hyperbaric cooling system so the laptop would not overheat.  This one is so hot to the touch within an hour of turning it on that it burns my leg if I am using it on my lap.  When on a table, the bottom vents are covered but the side vents are not.  This is a laptop, it is not built to carry around a cooling table, it is meant to be portable.  Mine is less than 12 hours old and I feel as though I need to return it too.  Any updates to this issue before I do that?

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation