cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Amad123 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Realtek RTL8723BE 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi Adapter has no internet access

HP Pavilion 15 Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

hey

the problem is that i always lose the connect to the internet  (no internet access ) suddenly while i stil have connect to wifi network at home  and i have to restart the laptop every time that happens , and the restart take long time to be done , sometimes more than 5 minutes  til i force shut down by pressing the power button !!!!

my roommate has the same laptop of mine and he never had that issue so i dont thing it is regarding the wifi network or something  

i have tried to reinstall the adapter driver , looking for updates and ever roll dack drivers nothing works 

even when i made recovery for factory reset the same problems start to show after while !!!! 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Retired
Retired
1071 1010 54 138
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @Amad123,

Thank you for posting on the HP Forums!

I have taken a look at your post and want to help you resolve the WiFi issue on your HP Pavilion 15 Notebook. This is most likely a driver conflict.

To begin, please perform a hard reset. After that, follow the steps from this wireless troubleshooting document:

HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)

For specific information, please provide the product number.

Finding Your HP Product Number

I look forward to your reply! If the information has helped you, don't hesitate to click the thumbs up!

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom to say “Thanks” for helping.:smileyhappy:

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
Amad123 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

He
Thanks for ur reply
I ve tried to do like u said but could NB ot do the hard reset !!!

But i remove the drivers software and try to update it after that , it works but not for long time as i have had the same problem after while

This is the product number N8H90EA#UUW
do i need to send it to service for that issue , maybe it is hardware problem not software as i keep having the same issue even after factory reset and reinstall the Windows ?!!
Thanks
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation