Note on archived topics.
07-31-2010 07:10 AM
I have a HP Pavillion 6921LA and after reflashing with the new BIOS version available, when I hit the start button, it doesn't show the HP logo screen, and I can't get into the options for the BIOS pressing the corresponding keys, in other words there's no BIOS. Adittionally, it starts in a Reboot Loop, after I hit the power button it starts, LEDs start, but after 3 seconds it reboots and it keeps doing that until I poweroff again the Laptop.
Hope you can help me with this issue, since the laptop is out of the warranty period.
08-13-2010 05:15 AM - edited 01-13-2011 06:45 PM
Hi, For sure it will be good to test RAM and HDD first. In below guide you will find all informations how you may do this:
01-16-2011 04:10 PM - last edited on 02-21-2017 10:17 AM by OscarFuentes
I think then by mistake I replied here with solution for problem in other thread. Sorry.
Try to downgrade your Bios to previous version with recovery method from this topic.
I only tested solution which is posted by Mr0wyx.
How to find older Bios updates for specific model?
1. Click on Support & Drivers link. (Upper part of this page.)
2. In search box type your laptop product number (p/n).
3. Choose ' Next '.
4. Click ' Software & Driver Downloads '.
5. Use the dropdown selector to select correct operation system and click ' Next '.
6. Click the sign next to ' BIOS '.
7. In the same category click on ' (Previous versions available) ' link and you will find them.
01-16-2011 04:11 PM - last edited on 02-21-2017 10:17 AM by OscarFuentes
Please write your notebook product number (p/n). You'll find it at the bottom of the laptop on a sticker.
How to Locate the Notebook product number (p/n)