cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
AyberkAkıncı
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Recovery İssue

HP Recommended
Pavilion 15 BC017NT
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
File: \BCD
Error Code : 0x0000034

That's my problem..
Notebook doesn't open..
İt doesn't see harddrive..
How can ı fix this?
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
IT_WinSec
Level 15
Level 15
9,980 9,876 797 3,843
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello,

Welcome back to the HP Support forum.

* What do you mean it doesn't see the harddrive? What you did to notice this ?

* Is this related to your other topic for M2 SSD > http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/SSD-Slot/m-p/5979679   ?

If yes, please provide details what you did/changed from what it used to be.

If not related, this issue happened because either some BIOS setting is wrong or most likely the Windows BCD is corrupted/missing. Please check this other thread in the forum >   http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/Error-Code-0xc0000034/m-p/597100...

- Check the BIOS settings and consider returning them to default

- Perform hardware diagnostics

Looking forward to your reply. 🙂

>> Your FEEDBACK is important. Click below on Accept As Solution or ThumbUp+ buttons if my comments helped or to say thanks <<
*** I work for HP *** I express personal opinion only *** HP Expert - Volunteer since 2013
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation