Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Honor Student
Message 1 of 3 (441 Views)

Recovery Manager for HP envy 6

Anyone can help me where I can download or copy Recovery for HP envy 6 win 8 64-bit, I need it so badly my laptop recovery is not working! Thanks a lot.....

0 Kudos
Provost
Message 2 of 3 (431 Views)

Re: Recovery Manager for HP envy 6

[ Edited ]

Hi,

Did you downgrade/upgrade your machine ?  Please check the following article which is only valid for machines with Windows 8 pre-installed.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03684354

If you upgraded from Windows 7, you have to order Recovery discs from HP.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Honor Student
Message 3 of 3 (424 Views)

Re: Recovery Manager for HP envy 6

[ Edited ]

Hi,

Did you downgrade/upgrade your machine ?  Please check the following article which is only valid for machines with Windows 8 pre-installed.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03684354

If you upgraded from Windows 7, you have to order Recovery discs from HP.

Regards.

BH

No I didn't downgrade to win 7, just it happens when I open my laptop it shows preparing automatic repair after that Diagnosing your PC always like this it repeats only again & again even if I try to press F11 then it will appear same action automatic repair & diagnosing PC.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation