Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
MutluAynacı Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Recovery Requirement

N5Y9OUA#ABA
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello My name is Mutlu,

I've trouble with my computer.I can't open it now.I can't recovery either.I bought it from BestBuy. Currently I live in Turkey.Hp help desk in Turkey, they leaded to me here.I want recovery.There is no recovery support in Turkey as you know I bought it from abroad.

Fatfilesystem.jpg

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Provost Provost
Provost
46243 40504 4383 11260
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Recovery Requirement

Why can't you recover with the F11 key?

Did you change the partitions or delete the recovery partition?

Did you create a usb recovery flashdrive?

Can you get access to a Windows 10 usb installer?

If the answer is no, but you have access to another Windows PC, you can make your own. You will need it to create a usb installer that will let you use Windows system restore to roll your notebook back to before the even that caused the issue.

See the tutorial on the following web page.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/how-to-download-install-windows-10-iso/

If you really want to say thanks, click on the Thumbs up icon .
If your problem is solved or question answered by my post, please click the Accepted Solution button in that post.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation