Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Recovery media order

Pavilion 17-E019DX
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)

I have made two attempts to order recovery media via HP support. Both times after I continue after the payment screen it takes me to the support home page and asks for my country. It does not take me to any confirmation page. I have attempted this on Sunday and again today with the same results. There is no number  to call that I Can find to see if the order went through, my credit card has not been charged and I do not know where else to get this recovery media. Any help, HP has not been any so far.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 11
Level 11
2,564 2,556 312 647
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Recovery media order

Hi

This link should help you get the HP tech support number of your contry 

http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-contact-us.html

Call them they will be more than happy to help you place the order 

Hope this helps.

***** Click the Thumbs UP (Like) on the Right to say 'Thanks'*****

****Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution”&"Thumbs up "if it solves your problem.****

-VJ

Although I am an HP Employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation