cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
RAVIPSCS Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Regarding to purchase Hp window 8 recovery DVD model pavilion g6 2226 tu

Pavalion g6- 2226TU
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
Dear sir, I have hp pavilion g6 2226 tu laptop window 8 .my product number is C9L65PA#ACJ.my laptop window 8 recovery DVD spoil. I want to purchase new window 8 recovery DVD . So I request to you please provide a payment link which I have done payment and delivered DVD my home address. I have already visit support.hp.com. but where not available DVD purchase option.
Thanking you
Your Hp customer
RAVI PRATAP SINGH
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Provost Provost
Provost
16212 16155 1509 3598
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

RAVIPSCS

Hello;

Allow me to welcome you to the HP forums!

Sorry, but if the HP site does not offer Recovery Media, then it's not available from HP.  This is just a self-help commity forum staffed by volunteers, and we have no way of providing recovery media.

Since HP no longer provides Recovery Media for your model, a couple of other sites you should check are: http://www.computersurgeons.com/ and http://www.restoredisks.com/

Good Luck

***If my post helped, click the White thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos
Highlighted
RAVIPSCS Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Dear Sir I am live india.so please provide India country distributer because other country distributer not send recovery in india
0 Kudos
Provost Provost
Provost
16212 16155 1509 3598
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Sorry, but I believe that HP does not send Recovery Media outside of U.S. and Canada -- period.

You should use the information below to contact a local HP Support office to see what they can do: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-contact-us.html

NOTE: After you get through, stay on the line until you are finally able to talk to some one -- it can take a while!

Good Luck

***If my post helped, click the White thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation