Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Sideshowtim Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Replacement Battery Compatibility

HP 2000-2d23TU
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My battery has died. The existing battery is hp 593553-001 4300mAh but the only one  I can find online in Australia is 5200mAh.

Is the 5200mAh battery able to be used in my system or will I need to source from another country? Cannot find the 4300mAh online in Australia.

THanks

0 Kudos
1 REPLY
Provost Provost
Provost
71122 8575 18471
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Replacement Battery Compatibility

Hi,

Given they have SAME voltage, 5200mAh is much better than 4300mAh. Amazon in the US sells the same:

https://www.amazon.com/593553-001-Replacement-Notebook-Battery-5200mAh/dp/B004MR6IO4

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation