Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Derri Top Student
Top Student
7 2 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Replacing Rubber Feet

HP 15 Notebook PC:15-r160sa
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Hello, 

I recently got some work done on my laptop as my charging port was damage. There was also some cosmetic damage to the side my laptop. (I didn't know that was covered under warranty, so I was impressed) 

Anyway in order to access the casing they must have removed one of the rubber feet to access the screws. When I got it back from the HP Repair centre, one of the rubber feet kept coming off and I kept sticking it back on but it just wasn't for staying. 

So today its came off somewhere and I cannot find it, I've been on the move a lot today so I wouldn't really know where to find it, for all I know its dropped and stuck onto something else and because its not something you generally notice unless you look I never noticed until now. 

Anyway I read in this thread: http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Hardware-Upgrades-Replacements/Missing-Rubber-feet-on-my-laptop/td-p/41... that you can get them from the HP Parts store, so I went there and entered my product number and No Results. I enter my Serial Number and No Results. I enter my product name and...you guessed it - No Results. 

Serial number: [Personal Information Removed]

Product number: K6C60EA#ABU

If anyone could give me any advice on getting replacement feet I'd greatly appreciate it. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
7771 6909 449 840
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Replacing Rubber Feet

Hi @Derri,

I understand that you are looking for a set of rubber feet for you notebook. I am happy to help with this.

Here is the HP 15 Notebook PC HP 15 TouchSmart Notebook PC Compaq 15 Notebook PC Compaq 15 TouchSmart Notebook P...

On page 31 of 124 of the service guide, you will find this information:

Rubber Kit, includes: 749652-001
Front feet
Rear feet

See if that part number works for you.

Malygris1
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation