cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
khadz
4 1 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post

Require email ID of HP head of complaint department

HP Recommended

My Notebook showing continues blue screen error within my purchase of 30 days i am trying to complaint since 5 days but no proper answered from customer services care so kindly help me to get an email id of HEAD of complaint department so i can talk to him/ her .

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
vishalbande
1 1 0 0
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended
i want my mac adress
name.vishalbande
number.9404682029
model no.pavellian

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
sourabh6600
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended
I have hp 15 af 114 au laptop which i purchased on oct 2016
It came with pre installed windows 10 as offered by hp
Now it says it will expire on 5 feb 2016
I called at hp customer support more than 10 times and with chat support more than 10 times
They assisted all stuff by remote assisting every time but no solution is provided
They said me to call windows and provide ypou installation id, when i provided them my id they said that this copy of windows is invalid and i must return my product to hp
I visited your service center, they said they cant help in software matters and whereas the call and chat support are unable to solve my issue
Please help and provide the mail id of head quarters and address
PeerOne
Level 11
11,219 2,090 436 154
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@sourabh6600 wrote:
I have hp 15 af 114 au laptop which i purchased on oct 2016
It came with pre installed windows 10 as offered by hp
Now it says it will expire on 5 feb 2016
I called at hp customer support more than 10 times and with chat support more than 10 times
They assisted all stuff by remote assisting every time but no solution is provided
They said me to call windows and provide ypou installation id, when i provided them my id they said that this copy of windows is invalid and i must return my product to hp
I visited your service center, they said they cant help in software matters and whereas the call and chat support are unable to solve my issue
Please help and provide the mail id of head quarters and address

FYI this is HP user forum you need to contact the HP in you Region to have them address your problem.

-------- Looking for HP driver support When Windows 10 O/S isn't Supported ------
Windows 10 drivers may be available through Windows Update

Click 'Learn More' below for steps on using Windows Update to determine what drivers might be available for your product. Please be aware that HP does not guarantee Windows 10 drivers will be available from Windows Update.
Learn more
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This is a HP USER community forum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
BTW, Millions of folks have gone back from Win10 to their prior O/S -- something you don't hear about from MS. by WAWood but ALL to TRUE
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Those that want HD Gaming should plan to invest in a Gaming Laptop to handle those requirements. Eamples GTA V or Crysis 3.
WyreNut
Level 15
16,284 14,835 1,042 2,107
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

To contact HP directly, click this link: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/phone-assist.html#section1

Outside the USA: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-phone-assist.html

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.
frrw
Level 8
1,890 1,883 83 185
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello vishalbande:

Here is your countries HP Headquarters in Australia 

By phone:
1800 625 236 or (02) 8934 4357 8:30am – 5:30pm AEST Mon. - Fri. (excluding Public Holidays)
In writing to:
Compliments and Complaints Officer
HP South Pacific
Level 5, Building F, Rhodes Corporate Park,
1 Homebush Bay Drive
Rhodes, NSW, 2138
Australia

Link page:  

http://www8.hp.com/au/en/contact-hp/customer-compliants.html

You are welcome .

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation