cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Desmond1
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Reset?

J8A22UA#ABA
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
When. Ever I turn on my Dell hp laptop this message flashes on the screen "your pc has messed up we are attempting to fix it" then it says " starting automatic repalir" or something like that and then it goes to a black screen, it's done this for 2 days how do I fix this?? -desmond
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
5,851 5,326 350 628
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Reset?

Hello @Desmond1,

Thank you for visiting the HP Forums! A great place where you can find solutions for your issues, with help from the community!

I came across your post about the blue screen issue, and wanted to help!

First, try reviewing the following document, and let me know how it goes:

HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)

Please let me know if this information helps you resolve the issue by marking this post as  "Accept as Solution" , this will help others easily find the information they may be looking for.  Also, clicking the Thumbs up below is a great way to say thanks!

Have a great day!

SDF15
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation