Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
revLiam Honor Student
Honor Student
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Rubber feet for Spectre 13t-3000

Spectre 13t-3000
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I've searched tirelessly to try and find replacement rubber feet for my HP Spectre 13t-3000 (model - E5J34AV) and can't find anything. I'm constantly being looped through detect your system pages and not able to find anyway to contact support.

I have no idea if i'm under warranty as the detect system function  always fails. Can someone please help? I'm having a truely horrific experience trying to figure out this website and if HP support actually exists.

Liam

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
17773 17725 1438 2458
Message 2 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@revLiam,

welcome to HP Support Forums and thanks for posting your query about your HP Spectre 13t-3000 (model - E5J34AV).

I understand that you need the rubber feed for your laptop.
I did looked around and found that the HP part no. for the rubber feet is 744375-001. 

Let me know the region you’re in?
I will find out the contact details for HP phone support from where the part could be ordered.

Meanwhile, you could submit an online form to
contact HP phone support.

Keep me posted,

Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
revLiam Honor Student
Honor Student
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi, apologies for the late reply. I'm in Massachusetts, USA.

I looked online and couldn'd find anywhere to order the rubber feet.

Many Thanks,

Liam

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
12360 12337 1165 2338
Message 4 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @revLiam,

Good Day! Thanks for reaching out! :) Hope you are doing well. :)  I understand that you need assistance regarding placing an order for rubber feet for your notebook. I’ll be delighted to assist you. :)

You are a valued HP customer and we appreciate you greatly for doing business with HP. :) I have reviewed the situation and it is paramount that we address your issue. Thank you for giving us the privilege to assist you on this platform.:)

You need to order the rubber feet by contacting HP phone support. To do this please visit this link.

Step 1. Open link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

Step 2. Enter Product number or select to auto detect

Step 3. Scroll down to "Still need help? Complete the form to select your contact options"

Step 4. Scroll down and click: HP contact options - click on Get phone number, Case number and phone number appear.

They will be happy to assist you immediately.

To check if the unit is under warranty, then visit this link:  http://support.hp.com/gb-en/checkwarranty/  and select the country of purchase and follow the on-screen instructions to check the warranty.

If the unit is under warranty, replacement of parts and repairs are taken care of by the factory warranty.

If you live in the US or Canada, I will send you the HP support helpline as a private message. Please check your private messages also.

Hope this helps.  Let me know how this pans out. I genuinely hope the issue gets resolved without hassles and the unit works great.  :)  Please reach out for any issues and I'll be there to assist you. :)

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help.

If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles. :)

Take care now and have a splendid week ahead. :)

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
revLiam Honor Student
Honor Student
3 2 0 0
Message 5 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I completed up to step 4, "HP contact options - click on Get phone number, Case number and phone number" was not there. I've attached a screen shot below to show you the options i was given. Each option just sends me in a futile loop refusing to give me a contact phone number. 

Capture.PNG

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
12360 12337 1165 2338
Message 6 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @revLiam,

I have also sent you a forum private message with the phone number to contact HP phone support. Please check your private message on HP forum. I will send you another private message with the phone number again. 

I genuinely hope the issue gets fixed without hassles. :)

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help.

If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles. :)

Take care now and have a splendid week ahead. :)

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
12360 12337 1165 2338
Message 7 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @revLiam,

The HP phone support helpline is 1800-474-6836. Please do not share it publicly.

Take care and have a fabulous week ahead. week ahead. :)  If this helped Please mark my public post as an accepted solution to hep others with the same issue.

Take care and do have a fabulous year ahead. :)

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation