cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Localyocal
Level 3
42 22 1 3
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

SO PO'd GETTING [edited]NO HPSA FOR MY DV&>>MOTHERBOARD GONNA FRY>THANK U!! need version 6.1.12.1

dv7 6195us
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

tired of the run arounf reinstallined software framework..4.1.6.1.  but cant get HPSA    I need my coolsense back...thank for new assisistant just ti screw me out of a cooler machine,,,,,....yeah now a problem posting....

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 20
Level 20
109,693 99,870 15,587 23,953
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

SO PO'd GETTING [edited]NO HPSA FOR MY DV&>>MOTHERBOARD GONNA FRY>THANK U!! need version 6.1.12.1

Hi:

Here is the HPSA version you wanted...

http://h20565.www2.hp.com/hpsc/swd/public/detail?swItemId=vc_99695_1

Localyocal
Level 3
42 22 1 3
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hi thank you for your response..I went to recovery manager and SOLVED the problem!!!..I previously went to hp site for my model# software downloadpage and was directed to get the latest version..Which I did not want because I lost my cool sense app...my machine is much cooler and Im happier now!..Beware other dv7 users keep your orig.HPSA!

0 Kudos
Level 20
Level 20
109,693 99,870 15,587 23,953
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

You're very welcome.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation