cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
ANIL91
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

START UP

HP Recommended
HP 245 G4 NOTEBOOK
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

MESSAGE SHOW- AN OPERATING SYSTEM WAS NOT FOUND. TRY DISCONNECTING ANY DRIVES THAT DO NOT CONTAIN AN OPERATING SYSTEM.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
IT_WinSec
Level 15
Level 15
9,957 9,852 796 3,827
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello,

Welcome to the HP Support forum. Thank you for posting.

This message occurs in the following cases:

- software issue - corruption in Windows or really no operating system is installed

- BIOS issue - incorrect settings for boot

- hardware issue - your primary HDD/SSD is not ok, not connected, you try to boot from some other device

Did you perform any changes recently in the last hours/days that may lead to this issue ?

Do you have anything attached/inserted to the PC ?

HP has an official article about your issues that practically covers pretty much all cases. Please, read it carefully > http://support.hp.com/hk-en/document/c01443463 and perform all the steps.  Let me know how it goes.

>> Your FEEDBACK is important. Click below on Accept As Solution or ThumbUp+ buttons if my comments helped or to say thanks <<
*** I work for HP *** I express personal opinion only *** HP Expert - Volunteer since 2013
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation