cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Screen flickering black and grey

HP Recommended
Since January 12, my Envy m6-1184ca would get a flickreing screen. I would press the power button and aftet the HP loading screen, my screen would start flickering black anf then grey. I believe that me, uninstalling a theme is the problem (RazerRed is the name of the theme). Any help would be very much appreciated.

Note: I can't go on the desktop
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
7,164 7,248 342 890
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Razacla, sorry to hear that you are having issue with the screen on you computer flickering black and grey on you.  I have a suggestion that we can try. Are you by chance using the new Windows 8.1?  If you are then the issue could be as simple as a updated driver being needed. Please click on the link to get to the driver download.         http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=ob-127302-1&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en...

If this does NOT resolve the issue, please let me know so that I can investigate further for you.

Thank you.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

W a t e r b o y 71
I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation