cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
vickers2502
Level 1
5 3 0 2
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Screen size

Pavilion G62
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

Hi

I have a desktop screen issue for above Pavilion.

The is not fully displaying desktop screen it is missing / black on the right hand side from top to bottom for about 10%

of screen. How can i fix this

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Retired
Retired
2,785 2,654 144 331
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Screen size

Hi @vickers2502,

Thank you for posting. I have read your post, and I understand that the screen size does not fit in the display. I wanted to help.

Please right click on your desktop and select "Screen Resolution", and change the resolution to see if it make any difference.

Let me know how it goes.

To say thank you, click on the "thumb up". Accept the post as solution, if your problem solved, so other people have the same issue can see it.

Regards,

SDJL
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ”on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
T110
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Screen size

I have a similr problem which includes losing the toolbar off the bottom, this occurred recently  (January) i think after the PC did an auto update. Did you find a solution?

0 Kudos
Retired
Retired
2,785 2,654 144 331
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Screen size

Hi @T110,

This link may help:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-desktop/i-have-lost-the-bottom-task-bar-s...

SDJL
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ”on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation