cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Mayacoq
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post

Screenshot on HP ENVY Touchsmart m6 Sleekbook under Windows 8

HP Recommended

Hi everyone,

I have a HP ENVY Touchsmart m6 Sleekbook under Windows 8 and I wonder if there is a way to screenshot documents and pages on it. I have been searching online and still I cannot find a way to do it 😕

Do you have any ideas?

Thank you for your help !

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
TwoPointOh
Retired
Retired
10,400 10,963 247 595
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Mayacoq, welcome to the HP Forums. Windows has a built in ways to take screenshots. You can use this document as a reference:  Take a screen capture (print your screen)

Alternatively there are 3rd party programs that allow you to have more control of screenshots (like Greenshot).

I hope this helps.

TwoPointOh
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

Tags (1)
Joanna112
5 5 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You can make use of the Windows built-in screenshot utility---Snipping Tool. 

0 Kudos
Joanna112
5 5 0 0
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Press that “Prt Sc” key. This enables you to capture the whole screen. You can find the screenshot in Pictures library. You may need Paint for some edits. Or, to make things simple, you can use a free third-party tool to capture screen on Windows 8. Usually, they have many other useful options like uploading and instant sharing.

0 Kudos
mohammedashraf
1 1 0 1
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

use "windows" key & "prt sc" key at same time

Tags (1)
aqwati23
1 1 0 0
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Not helpful! I hope people scroll down and find the helpful posts!

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation