cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
jborchel Tutor
Tutor
13 5 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Scrolling on Touchpad Problems

Stream
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have two touchpad scrolling issues. First, I would like to reverse the direction of scrolling up and down when I do a two finger vertical sweep. I cannot find the option in the Mouse and Touchpad section. Two, I would like to invoke horizontal scrooling action for the back function.  A two finger horizontal sweep should invoke the back to the last page function.

I had both of these functions  with my Chromebook and became very used to them. Are these two functions possible on the Stream? 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
13,623 12,733 826 1,429
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Scrolling on Touchpad Problems

@ jborchel

Thanks for reaching out to us on HP Support Forums. 🙂 I came across your post and understand that you would like to customize your touchpad like the way you could do with your Chromebook. I read that you're using Windows 10 operating system. I recommend you to try out this link which has all the possible adjustments that you could make to the touchpad: http://hp.care/2f1DqWH.

Feel free to get in touch with us for any further questions. Cheers! 🙂

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation