cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
brunoboustani Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Send to repair under warranty

Spectre x360 convertible
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I bought an HP laptop from the USA.  I tried to repair it under warranty but HP offices in DUbai turned out to be crooks and liars.  Now i have to send it by courrier back to the USA to repair it.  

Can you pls provide me to which address I need to send my HP laptop so they can repair it to me under warranty and finish with this nigthmare?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
16,304 15,895 906 1,018
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Send to repair under warranty

@brunoboustani

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. 

They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. 
Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. 

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).
​​​​​​​
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation