cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
TanmoySarkar Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Service Failure: Absurd Stance on Waranty Inadmissibility, Poor Porcess & Gaps

Case ID number[Personal Information Removed].
Product description: HP Pavilion Ultrabook 14-b003tx
Product number: C0P30PA
Serial number:[Personal Information Removed]
Problem description: IN/ONS/MF/Standard (3BD)/CSR/HP Pavilion Ultrabook 14-b003TX ALL/ Adapter issue

My adapter broke within 7-8 months under 'nomal usage'. Such is the stiffness at the power-delivery end, coupled with the moulded/joined parts. How on earth it is moulded and not one singular thing? I have 7 year old adapters lying in my house that were properly designed. 

I sought my second 'escalation' for a resolution on the warranty. That's after I am getting a judgement that warranty is not applicable, because you damaged it. Who else will do that? It's my laptop right?

I am also 'hearing' you have paid and collected the new one, and hence that's it. Someone should read my feedback on the forms I signed for the 'visiting engineer'.

1. Can someone tell me why I am not getting an escalation? The last mail on that is lying in Bangalore.

2. Can someone tell me, how the case is "closed" until I have not withdrawn my escalation request?

3. Can someone tell me, why a damaged item under normal usage will not be covered under waranty. Where in the waranty doc it that written?

4. Can someone tell me, why the replaced part costsed 30%+ than what was sought from HP World? Why the HP Service side charged me more than what was availble at HP Sales side?

5. Can someone tell me, why HP Service is not available at the last mile. Ultimately it was Redington who did the actual service and delivery.

6. Can someone tell me, why 1800-11-22-67 never works? That's the first example I had experienced, and was actually thinking all is not going to be well. From the timing of email contacts (just at end of the day when nothing else could be done for the day), to no adapter but a visit by a person, to no waranty, to higher price, to no response to escalation, to arbitrary closure...what shall we talk about?
7. If Service is the issue at HP India, and that this case is just going on, I am wondering this case should no longer be dealt by HP Service Management Team, but HP Top Management Team. Isn't it?

8. Check the product issue. Compare the moulded area with others. If that weakness wasn't there this whole case wouldn't have been there.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Retired OrnahP
Retired
3,073 2,490 39 93
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Service Failure: Absurd Stance on Waranty Inadmissibility, Poor Porcess & Gaps

I have forwarded your post to the right people for their review. You should hear back from someone shortly via Private Message on this forum.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OrnahP
HP Support Forums Moderator

🙂 Clicking the "Kudos Star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!
🙂 When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking "Accept as Solution" to help other members in the future!
Rules of Participation

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation