Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
Author
Level 3
44 33 0 1
Message 11 of 16
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Sorry, but I still do not see the attachment section. But I did see the private message section, However; I do not know how to send the AutoRun file. I only see how to send pictures. 😞

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15
9,676 9,585 776 3,589
Message 12 of 16
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I am going to send you a private message. Please, check your messages (the envelope up there right near the Log Out button).

Your feedback and update are important.
Click below on Accept As Solution and Likes+ icon if my comments helped or to say thanks

I work for HP Inc. *** I express personal opinion only and do not speak for HP *** My location: Europe *** Volunteer
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
Level 3
44 33 0 1
Message 13 of 16
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello again,

I just did a search in  regedit and this is what I found. Could this possibly be what we are looking for?

Capture.PNG

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15
9,676 9,585 776 3,589
Message 14 of 16
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

I checked your Autoruns logs file and this is not present there.

What you point now in the last screenshot - yes, it seems to be that.

So, generally speaking - you have uninstalled this, it is with disabled mode , this entry does not "hurt" your system even if left alone this way. Microsoft - the Windows manufacturer does not recommend registry cleaning. I would recommend you do it only if you are sure what you are doing.

I think this is safe to delete the whole "folder" SetDefault under Shared Tools -> MSConfig -> startupreg.

Most probably this will clear it. There could be other entries as well - they can be searched in the registry.

I offered you something else in the private message - you can think about it and let me know.

Click below on Accept As Solution and Likes+ icon if my comments helped or to say thanks

I work for HP Inc. *** I express personal opinion only and do not speak for HP *** My location: Europe *** Volunteer
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
Level 3
44 33 0 1
Message 15 of 16
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello again,

I followed your instructions and I deleted it  successfully in the registery and does not appear in msconfig. Thank you so much for your assistance. 🙂

Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15
9,676 9,585 776 3,589
Message 16 of 16
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello,

Thank you for letting me know. I am glad this is solved now.

Thank you for your trust in HP. Feel free to post again if you face any other issues with your tech products.

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation