Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Intern
Intern
21 1 2
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Should I update my BIOS?

HP Elitebook 8560w
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Im on F.41 for my elitebook 8560w running Windows 10 Pro 64bit. The latest version is F.60 http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/swd/public/detail?sp4ts.oid=5071172&swItemId=ob_146866_1&swEnvOid=405...

On the support page for my elitebook, however, they don't list any kind of support for windows 10. Should I attempt to update the BIOS at all or no?

Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES
Provost Provost
Provost
37081 5596 9647
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Should I update my BIOS?

If it ain't broke don't fix it. Is there some issue you are having that you hope a BIOS upgrade will fix?

0 Kudos
Intern
Intern
21 1 2
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Should I update my BIOS?

No issue that I am aware of. Was just going through all of my drivers updating them and wondering if I should update the BIOS.

Yeah I guess it isn't worth it at the moment.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation