cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
bell3461 Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Spectre x360 Charging From Backup Battery

Spectre x360 2016
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

So I want to get a battery to charge my new 2016 spectre x360, but U've heard that the third party chargers don't work properly. Anyone using a usb-c battery to charge your laptop?

Here's the link: https://www.amazon.com/Anker-PowerCore-Ultra-High-Capacity-VoltageBoost/dp/B014ZO46LK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=...

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
19,327 18,999 1,584 2,645
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Spectre x360 Charging From Backup Battery

@bell3461

Welcome to the HP Forums 🙂

I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers.

As I understand you want information on Spectre x360 Charging From Backup Battery,

From what I understand you want to use a Type C-USB to charge your laptop,

HP recommends using the factory shipped adapters or genuine HP parts to ensure the computer doesn't have a negative impact,

To help you with your concern: Click here to view an HP recommended USB-Type C charger.

(You could purchase a similar part at the local stores nearby your place, as well).

If I have helped you resolve the issue, feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, 

Followed by clicking on "Accept as solution" from the drop-down menu on the upper right corner,

Thank you for posting in the HP Support Forum.  Have a great day!

Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation