Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
TedK91 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Spectre x360 power adapter

spectre x360 13 inch
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, I know the new Spectre x360 15 inch comes with the new smaller power adapter (similar size to a apple charger) and I wanted to know if the x360 13 inch model also comes with this new smaller adapter?   

All the photos and unboxing videos I've seen of the 13 inch have been the larger brick so can anyone tell me if they are still coming with the brick or the new smaller one?   Thanks

0 Kudos
1 REPLY
Provost Provost
Provost
72560 8801 18912
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Spectre x360 power adapter

Hi,

The Spectre x360 13 laptops use similar charger as Spectre x30 15 laptops.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation