cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
zvikush Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Spectre x360 power supply compatibility

Hello,

I purchased a while ago a Spectre x360 (from Best Buy), this was model 13-4110dx.

Because this one was stolen I purchased another Spectre x360, but I could not get same model

so I purchased directly from hp what they have: model 13-4118nr.

I still have the power supply of first model, my question is if I can use the power supply

of first model with the new model? I noticed power supplies are also not same model...

I understand both models have same electrical spec, so I guess it is safe to use the power supply

of first model with new one, but I look for confirmation.

Thanks,

zvikush

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Regents Professor
Regents Professor
4,243 4,159 562 1,261
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Dear Customer,

Both unit works with 45W AC adapter and has a 3-cell 56WHr 4.96Ah lithium-ion battery.

So the A/C adapter are interchangable and will not harm the unit.

If the Charging port of the New Laptop lets your connect the OLD charger and you see the battery charging, You may use it and it should work fine.

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again

**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Thank You,

GBL84

I am not an HP Employee

zvikush Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Many thanks for prompt reply!

0 Kudos
Regents Professor
Regents Professor
4,243 4,159 562 1,261
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You are very Welcome !!

All the Best !!

Hope it helped, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again

**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Thank You,

GBL84

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation