Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
ChaiseDac Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Star Wars Special Edition Notebook - 15-an050nr (ENERGY STAR) Windows 7

Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I have recently wiped my Star Wars Edition Windows 10 Notebook and installed windows 7.  I have had many problems finding the windows 7 drivers for the laptop., and I was wondering if there was anyone that could help me out my main problem at the moment is that the onboard microphone is not being found or working and I am missing several other drivers when i search my laptop on the website i find the correct drivers for it but they are windows 10 which is how the laptop came, I was wondering if anyone had any information that would lead me to the exacet same drivers but for windows 7, it would be a massive help if somneone could.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY
Provost Provost
Provost
71772 8667 18661
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Star Wars Special Edition Notebook - 15-an050nr (ENERGY STAR) Windows 7

Hi,

Please try the following post:

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/an050nr-drivers/td-p/5444191

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation