cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
rsattler Tutor
Tutor
8 5 1 1
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Synaptics Touchpad will not scroll after Windows 10 upgrade

HP Pavilion dv7-1285dx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Since upgrading to Windows 10, I can no longer use the scroll function of the touchpad. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Synaptics driver without success. Help! Thank you! I am not the first to report this.  

2 REPLIES 2
Dick_E Honor Student
Honor Student
4 4 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have the same problem after updating to win 10. any solution yet?  using an HP G72 laptop with the device builtin.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
JoeItaly Student
Student
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Just to add another person with the same problem ............ME! :HalfEyes:  The scroll function works on some pages but not on all.

I am NOT CONFUSED! Just totally IGNORANT 😞
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation