cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
childsheart Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

System freezes, Technical problems, Hardware problems, Slow startup, Windows update

Presario CQ57
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I am experiencing a wide variety of system failures: ranging from slow startup, hardware failures, system freezes and a host of others. i have tried all necessary troubleshooting but to no avail. windows update are downloading but will always fail to install completely or hangs up midway. Pls i really need help. Regards.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
18,630 17,373 953 2,195
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

System freezes, Technical problems, Hardware problems, Slow startup, Windows update

Hi @childsheart,

Thank you for visiting the HP Forums!

I see you are having a variety of issues with your HP Compaq-Presario-CQ57 Notebook. You could  try using the Windows Update Troubleshooting tool to fix any updates that have not come through for Windows.  Please restart the Notebook twice to make sure all update have been completed!.

Please let me know how this goes.

To express your appreciation for my post please click the Thumbs up icon.  

Thanks.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.:smileyhappy:

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation