cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Rshirk1214
2 1 0 1
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

System restore fail/now computer wong start

15-ac121dx
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
My hp laptop was freezing and programs were not responding. I decided to try and restore my computer to factory setting, something I have done successfully before. This time it stopped at 47% and said there was an error with restore. I tried again and the same thing happened. I got out of the restore page and now when I start my computer it won't get past the hp loading page. I have tried hitting f11 and f10 with no success. It just keeps loading going black and doing the same thing again.
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Level 17
Level 17
44,688 38,145 3,341 14,039
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Sounds like the hard drive may have failed and will need to be replaced. if you are still in warranty call HP.  >>Contact HP

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the Thumbs-Up button as a way to say Thanks!***

0 Kudos
Rshirk1214
2 1 0 1
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you very much, you were helpful.

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation