Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
FenimorCupper Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

THE ERROR HARD DRIVE DST SHORT

HP ENVY 17-j004er
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Здравствуй!

У меня такая же ошибка.

Это моя информация:

Модель: HP ENVY 17-j004er E0Z68EA

Отказ ID: 6BSFSC-73Q86S-MFGJXG-60VT03

Проверка SMART: Пройдена

Короткие DST: Не удалось

Кирилл

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES
8078 133 600
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@FenimorCupper

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Forum. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To ensure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Forum.

German: HP Kundenforum
Spanish: Foro de usuarios de HP
French: Forum des utilisateurs
Portuguese: Fórum dos usuários HP
Chinese: 惠普个人客户支持论坛
Korean: HP 지식커뮤니티

Thank you for your understanding.

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
FenimorCupper Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Sorry
I have this problem.
This is my information:
Model: HP ENVY 17-j004er E0Z68EA
Failure ID: 6BSFSC-73Q86S-MFGJXG-60VT03
The SMART test: Passed
Short DST: failed
Kirill

0 Kudos
Retired
Retired
5851 347 625
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @FenimorCupper,

Welcome to the HP Forums, I hope you enjoy your experience! To help you get the most out of the HP Forums, I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

I read your post about the issue with the Failure ID, and wanted to assist you!

Try using the UEFI System Tests, to run the Extensive Test, and let me know the results.  You can use the following document to help you, if needed: 

HP Notebook PCs - Testing for Hardware Failures (Windows 10, 8)

Please let me know if this information helps you resolve the issue by marking this post as "Accept as Solution", this will help others easily find the information they may be looking for.  Also, clicking the Thumbs up below is a great way to say thanks!

Have a great day!

SDF15
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation