cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Technical Support

HP Recommended

This is the most important phone line that most people who uses the computers, printers and most other technical products and gadgets on the world.

but some people don't  have any idea how hard it is to be in that position on the other line waiting for people to call up and ask for help on the issues of their product

People who happen to became a Technical Support Agent or Representative it require TONS of patience and TONS of mental health to carry on with the high demanding customer needs, unfortunately most customers don't understand that and see Tech Supports as the SMALLEST PART OF COMPANY.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

-- First and foremost technicians of HP on their phone line are educated people with complete knowledge of the product that HP assigned them with.

-- Secondly the agents that was on the phone is responsible but customers don't see that, and sometimes go overboard and disrespect the agents that will help them

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

We are just hoping that customers will be able to respect and show some care for the people that will help them as well

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 1
8 6 0 2
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I work as a phone agent for Dell, and I would never even DREAM of doing what some of the HP agents do to their customers. I have an HP notebook that I'm trying to get repairs on (and out of warranty, so at cost to myself), and I still can't get through long enough to have the depot service set up. And if this is the quality of training that HP gives to all their tech support agents, I feel pretty confident that my refusal to buy HP from this point on is a very solid one.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation