cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
ladyv128 Honor Student
Honor Student
4 2 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

The Catalyst Control Center error message

I was having trouble viewing flash videos online so I upgraded my intel graphics card to Intel HD Graphics 3000 from the Intel website. Since then I have been getting this message:

"The Catalyst Control Centre is not supported by the driver version of your enabled graphics adapter. Please update your AMD graphics driver, or enable your AMD adapter using the Displays Manager."

I tried to update the AMD graphics card (Radeon HD 7470M) but its says that is already updated to the lastest version and it looks like it has been enabled. When I clicked on the graphics card I get this message in the device status:

"Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)." 

I am using:

Product name: HP Pavilion dv6 Notebook PC

Product number: A7P58EA#ABU

Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Service Pack 1

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Regents Professor
Regents Professor
4472 4398 257 819
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hello ladyv128.  I understand you're having some trouble with your graphics card.

Try installing this version of the AMD driver and then reboot your notebook.

Let me know the result and have a wonderful evening!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please click the white star under my name to give me Kudos as a way to say "Thanks!"

Click the "Accept as Solution" button if I resolve your issue.

ladyv128 Honor Student
Honor Student
4 2 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hi, this seems to have worked. Thanks for your help :womanvery-happy:

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation