cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Intern
Intern
42 22 1 3
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Total care home premium RIP OFF?

Help..anyone else have this problem? When I purchased my pavilion dv7 aug.2011.long story short when speak to tech support on the phone .the tech suggested I purchase a total care home premium extended warranty..exp.2014...189.00 bucks..it lists as a service included" lojack for laptops." I recently contacted hp asking for installation assistance..they responded w we do not offer that nor have we ever! I try to contact hp support and I never get thru their pre qualifying questions as to why do I need their assistance.! My keywords... warranty service..or lojack offer ..can get me thru to open communication..anyone know how to resolve this?
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Retired OrnahP
Retired
3,073 2,490 39 93
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

I have  forwarded your post to the right people a for their review. You should hear back from someone shortly via private message on this Forum.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OrnahP
HP Support Forums Moderator

🙂 Clicking the "Kudos Star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!
🙂 When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking "Accept as Solution" to help other members in the future!
Rules of Participation

BigDee Top Student
Top Student
12 6 0 1
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

They Such the big one. I paid $199.99 for a home tech to come over within 3 days. I complained about my problem on April 11th I am still waiting. They are foriegn calls transfered to a foreign county when you call these aSS holes.

I got Syed who hung up on me after going through 3 cistomer service personal in 2 1/2 hours on the phone.

{Legal Content Removed}

Tags (2)
Distinguished Professor
Distinguished Professor
2,876 2,766 181 736
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hello BigDee,

I saw your post and forwarded it to the right people for their review. You should hear back from someone shortly via private message on this Forum.

Private messages can be viewed in the envelope in the upper right hand corner of your screen.

Let me know how everything goes.

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation