Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
anudeepkansal Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Touch pad gesture stopped working after the latest HP driver update

HP ENVY x360 m6 Convertible
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

I recently bought a HP ENVY x360 m6 Convertible from best buy. The laptop was working fine until i updated the driver shown by HP Support Assistant. I tried all the trouble shooting i could find on HP forums to no avail.

Only two finger right click works, nothing else.

The two finger scroll etc, everything has stopped working.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
3304 3302 178 336
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Touch pad gesture stopped working after the latest HP driver update

Hello@ anudeepkansal,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums!  It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel.

I understand that you need assistance to get the touchscreen issue fixed. Did I get it, right?

Since you mentioned that the issue only started after the Windows update,

I recommend you to perform the system restore to check if that fixes the issue.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03327545

Hope this answers the question. Please let me know more.

Resolv_S

Glad to help you. I work for HP

Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

"HP respects and is committed to protecting the personal information of our covered individuals." You can read more in the HP Privacy Statement.

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation