Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
4 3 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Touch screen issues after win 10 upgrade

HP Recommended
HP Touchsmart 600
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello!

I upgraded my Touchsmart 600 (http://support.hp.com/id-en/document/c02507415) to Windows 10. Everything works fine besides touch screen. It actually worked right after I installed new drivers for Graphic card, it worked really fine. After Shutdown or Restart, so after rebooting it stopped working. Now only works on login screen, strange. Whwn I log in, stops. I tried reinstalling Graphic drivers, just to see what happens, and my touch screen worked again. When I restart, again only on login screen. Awkward. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance, Hrvoje.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Similar issues here with a Pavilion TS11. Touch screen works intermittently.  Works fine immediately after booting, then randomly quits working. I started to think it was just a coincidence and a wire was loose or something was malfunction in the screen itself. It does randomly start to work again though. I hate it because so far I really like Win10.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
4 3 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
I guess we are alone out there. 🙂
0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation