Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
darg Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

TouchPad buttons on 6460b do not work

ProBook 6460b
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Hello,

today I reinstalled my HP ProBook 6460b to Win 8.1 64-bit. When I first started the notebook but the touchpad left and right buttons do not work. Even after installing windows updates and drivers - I downloaded all from HP site but some had problems during installation but touchpad driver installed right. When I checked driver manager there were 2 not instaled devices - Unknow device and Base System Driver - I installed that Unknown driver but Base System driver is still missing.

On every HP forum I saw, HP experts say to download and install this:

http://h20566.www2.hp.com/hpsc/swd/public/detail?sp4ts.oid=5045596&swItemId=ob_115197_1&lang=en&cc=u...

but it did not solve my problem.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation