cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
LarsS123
4 1 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Touchpad only works after reset

HP Recommended
Elitebook 850 G2
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

i got my Notebook back from the HP Service. After that the Touchpad did not work. 

I already did a Reset (Removed Battery, Hold Power Button, etc.) after that it worked again.

After restarting one or two times, it doesn't work again!!!

Do I have to do that reset each day now?

I have to say, I am not happy with the repairing service at all.

1. I sent the notebook to them with a sheet of paper inside, to call or mail me for that password.

2. I got a mail that they cannot find any issue -> No one asked for a PW -> how do they want to check an issue if they cannot start the notebook // login?

3. They replaced the MoBo.

4. They formatted my HD completely (Backusp lost, too) and installed WIN 7!!!

Why???? I had a working freshly-installed WIN10 on it. What shall I do with WIN7?????

5. They forgot the re-insert the SIM Card, I already sent two Mails, asking for it, but got no Feedback 

Lars

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation