Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
ZC06 Student
Student
0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Trouble shooting

Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)

My laptop is not playing the videos and its having problem with internet it is not connecting i need help.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY
Retired
Retired
228 19 37
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Trouble shooting

Hello @ZC06,

Thanks for joining the HP Support Community! Please be sure to take a few moments to review the forum guidelines.

I read your post about your notebook having internet connection issues and difficulty playing videos and wanted to assist!

You didn't mention which notebook you are using, can you provide the product number please?

You may want to begin troubleshooting with  this information from Microsoft if you are having issues connecting to the network or going through the tutorial for Wired and wireless network problems. HP also has these steps for Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet.

Please get back to me how this goes.

If you found this information helpful in resolving the issue, please take a moment to select Accept as Solution or click the Thumbs Up at the bottom of this post!

Thanks!

Please click the Thumbsup.JPG below to show you like/appreciate my post or to simply say thanks!

Please share what worked for you with others by marking the post as solved by clicking the Accept as Solution button.

Thanks - I work on behalf of HP

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation